A beautiful set of buildings in the center of the estate.
- Total area 10 ha
- Vineyard surface 1 ha +
- Residential built surface 450 m²
- Agricultural built surface 500 m²
- Potential for the creation of a vineyard of 7 hectares in AOP Luberon
- Today there is less than one hectare planted
- A 18th century bastide offering approximately 450 m² of surface, 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, beautiful living rooms.
- Agricultural dependencies for a surface of about 500 m² including a beautiful magnanerie in the body of the bastide (100 m², 6 m high ceilings), a barn detached from the bastide of about 200 m², an old wine cellar of some 200 m², a dovecote, some workshops, garages and a box for three horses.
- A nice park overlooking the farmland, a garden of old boxwood, cedars, chestnut trees.
A beautiful area with potential vineyard in the South Luberon, a beautiful country house with character, a park, 30 minutes from Aix en Provence. File on request.