- Total area 340 ha
- Vineyard surface 55 ha
- Residential built surface 2200 m²
- Agricultural built surface 200 m²
- Appellation AOP Corbières
A large vineyard of more than 300 hectares for sale in the Corbières on altitudes ranging from 80 m to 620 m.
- The vineyard PDO covers an area of 46 hectares of vines with an average age of 25 years planted at 75% in Grenache Noir and Syrah. Organic.
- The vineyard in PGI covers 6 hectares.
- Il remains 35 hectares of cultivable fields in vineyards, fruit or cereals.
- The main house of a surface of 1000 m² has been redone, wholesale and second work partly. It now offers 9 large rooms and suites, 4 living rooms, a kitchen and a dining room.
- Outbuildings on 1200 m² are to be renovated in houses.
- The whole overlooks 3000 m² of gardens.
- The cellar must be renovated and enlarged with new storage and sale.
- A lake of 2 hectares is present on the estate.
File on request.